Sidework is an easily integrated program that blends our team’s facility management expertise with the power of technology. With a low implementation burden, Sidework’s software-driven facilities management solution empowers your operations team to self-manage your assets in just weeks.
Why Sidework Works
Sidework was not designed by a software developer in a faraway land. Sidework is the brainchild of two cross-functional restaurant executives with more than 40 years of combined experience in restaurant operations. Our founders astutely identified gaps in existing facilities management solutions and sought to fill the voids. Specifically, our team hones in on highly specific challenges facing owners and operators of restaurants in major metropolitan areas of the U.S.
Sidework offers solutions to the unique challenges facing managers and senior leadership by providing:
- Low Implementation Burden
- Expedited Implementation (weeks not months)
- We manage the ecosystem that facilities softwares create, benefitting all departments in your organization
- High Vendor Flexibility (Bring Your Own, or Choose from Our Extensive List)
- Complete Data Transparency (Desktop and Mobile Access)
- Transparent Vendor Pricing
- Ongoing Platform Support
Five Simple Steps to Transparent Facilities Management
In just five simple steps, your restaurant(s) will transition from dependence on others to successful self-management. Here’s how we’ll do it:
Why Managers & Senior Leadership Love Sidework
Sidework offers managers and senior leadership unprecedented visibility into all repair & maintenance (R & M) activities. Specifically, the Sidework platform provides the location’s general manager with the management of R&M service requests and spend to set budgetary goals.
Senior leadership has access to real-time visibility into facility-related spending and NTE approvals. Concurrently, senior leadership works closely with the Sidework team on budgeting, forecasting, and data-driven decision making.
Sidework Provides the Missing Link in Facilities Management
Our team knows what’s missing from facilities management solutions because we’ve been in your shoes. With increased COGS and Labor margin pressures, the industry is in desperate need of comprehensive but not cumbersome solutions to more efficiently manage other expenses and processes. That’s why we created Sidework. We know that onsite managers and senior leadership need:
- Transparency and Control
- Vendor Management Support
- Cost/Time-Efficient Solutions
Sidework delivers all three, blending data-backed personal consultation, strategy, and advisement, with a properly-managed restaurant-specific software solution. From vendor relations and troubleshooting to capital expenditure planning and financial analysis, Sidework bridges the gaps in transparency, empowers your team with vendor management solutions, and does it all cost/time-efficiently.
You can count on Sidework’s support team made up of people who understand your day-to-day challenges and know how to effectively utilize facilities management technology to address your unique needs with:
- Real-time line viewing of facility work orders
- Historic spend reporting by location and asset
- Spend avoidance solutions
- Database of fully-vetted service vendors
- Vendor response time, labor hours, and service tracking
- Overhead cost (read: labor) management
- Cost-savings opportunities